Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mommy's First Night Away...

The main purpose of our trip to Texas was my Sister-in-law's Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party.  We spent the entire afternoon on Saturday watching Jenn get showered with lots of wonderful gifts.  Then it was time to leave...I knew that I would be leaving Ryan for the entire night.  Right as I was getting ready to leave Ryan started crying.  I could not leave my baby while he was upset.  After crying a few tears myself I knew that I had to leave for the evening.  I knew that Ryan was going to be in great hands.  I made it the entire night without calling to check in on him!  Woohoo!!

Thanks to Grandma Penni for keeping Ryan.  I had such a wonderful time and it was a much needed night off! 


The most wonderful sister ever...Congrats, Jenn!!




No comments: