Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Airport Humor...

Yesterday I really thought that I had lost my mind.  From the beginning I kept telling everyone that my flight back home was on Tuesday.  So on Tuesday my dad drops Ryan and me off at the airport.  We go to check in and....I was a day early.  My flight was not until Wednesday!!  I should have looked at my confirmation a little more closely.  I hated to call Jeff and tell him that I was not coming home for another whole day.  I knew that he was missing us and we were ready to be home too.  Here is the look Ryan gave me when I told him that he wouldn't see his Daddy for another day...



So today we go to the airport as scheduled...we board the plane...and wait.  They decide to taxi out to the tarmac and then the fun began.  We sat there for 2 hours not moving an inch.  The plane got hot, they didn't serve us any water for the longest time...it sucked.  I was supposed to be on the plane for 3 hours and it turned into 6 hours!  Ryan did an awesome job though.  When we got off the plane all of the passengers kept telling me that he was such a happy baby.  He was on the plane for 6 hours and didn't even let out the smallest cry.  He is such a great baby! 


No comments: