Monday, June 18, 2012

That's a wrap -- on preschool year 2!

I can't believe my big boy is done with his second year of preschool.  His school is outstanding, I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about the school, his teachers and our experience there so far.  In just a few short months, both of my boys will be in preschool.  Don't tell Owen that though.  He thinks he has been going to school with Ryan for at least a year.  HA!
1st day of preschool

last day of preschool


For the record -- Owen is now wearing all the clothes and shoes that Ryan wore on the first day of school last year.  I am guessing it won't be long before they are in the same size and it really won't be long before Owen is handing clothes down to Ryan.  

waiting for Ryan's performance

he spotted us!  So excited and proud.  :) 


the 3 boys on the bottom really got into the performance

the music teacher told them whoever sang the loudest would get a prize,
she was just trying to encourage them to participate.
These 3 little boys were so sad when they did not get a prize. 


Ms. Sherrie -- super teacher and my boys LOVED her.  Owen gave her hugs every morning.



No comments: