Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Look

So I changed up the look of the site. I think I like it, but it still needs a little work. :)

Today I went to the gym for the first time in over 4 years. Yeah, it's been a LONG time. The kids went to the children's area and it was not until I was getting ready to drop them off that I realized that I have never left Owen in an unfamiliar environment without me staying there. I figured it would be ok though since Ryan was there and he could just be near Ryan. Well I suppose there was plenty of fun to be had because Ryan bolted and left Owen standing in the dust. Ryan had a fantastic time in the kids area. :) After my work out I went to go grab the boys and noticed one of the workers giving Owen extra cuddles. She said that he was walking around and just started getting big crocodile tears in his eyes. POOR BABY!! As soon as he saw me he started crying and saying Mama Mama. :( I hope he gets used to the play area and that he likes it. I have a feeling that next time he won't do quite as well at drop off since he will know that Mama is leaving.

No comments: