Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I have a confession

It will likely come as no surprise to most of you, but I hate February. While it does have a few redeeming qualities, my brother was born in February, Valentine's day and several of my friends will be welcoming babies of their own this blustery month, as a whole February just kind of sucks. The days of gray skies, cold weather, ice, snow, winter weather advisories, heavy coats, gloves, hats, warming up the car, shoveling and scraping ice off of the windshield really wear me out. I am looking forward to the promise of spring in March, to seeing little signs that warm weather is on the horizon and to seeing little buds on trees. Although February is only 28 days long, it seems like it is 28 weeks (or maybe that is just me). I wish I could just temporarily relocate to somewhere warm and sunny. Winter is wearing me out. :(


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yeah, I don't like February either. Especially after the last few days. :(