Friday, November 20, 2009

Updates...

Well life with two boys is fantastic so far. Owen is really attached to me which is both a good and not-so-good thing. He gets panicked when I leave the room. He is sleeping great! The past several nights he has only gotten up one time around 1:30am. Then he wakes around 5am and I get my day started. I like having a couple of hours in the morning to just have Owen time.

He is growing so fast. He is starting to fill out everywhere. He is so much more alert during the day now as well.

My chunky monkey...

Here are a few random things that I feel the need to share....

1. I love the Miracle Blanket. It truly is a miracle. Let me say that Ryan hated this thing and Jeff and I thought it should be marketed as a torture device of some sort. That said --- Owen loves it. He sleeps soundly for hours while tightly swaddled in the Miracle Blanket. Last night we had a 5 hour stretch! YAY!

Ryan in the torture device...

Owen peacefully resting in the miracle blanket..

2. We have gone on several outings this week. It has been very nice getting back into our "normal" routine. I get a little more confident getting out with them every day. So far so good as we have not had any meltdowns. :)

3. Ryan continues to amaze us daily. This weekend we drove past a Chick-fil-a. As we passed by Ryan says, "dinner", "hot" (blows air out of his mouth with his fingers in front of his mouth), "chick-chick", "bock". We did not have Chick-Fil-A that night, but it was very cute.

4. I am addicted to the Twilight series. I had the second book on hold at the library but it was taking too long (and by too long just a couple of days) so I broke down and bought my very own copy of New Moon. I plan on requesting book 3 much earlier than needed.

Mean Mommy gave Owen a new set of ears...

No comments: