Monday, October 27, 2008

Better late than never...

While we were in Texas a week and a half ago, we celebrated a major milestone in Jeff's life!  He turned the big 3-0!  

In celebration of Jeff's 30th birthday, here is a list Ryan gave me of 30 things he loves about his Daddy:

1.  You loved me before you ever met me. 
2.  You are happy every day when you come home to see me.
3.  Your whiskers are fun to pull. 
4.  You roll around on the floor for hours with me. 
5.  You gives the best baths.
6.  You make me laugh with your funny faces.
7.  You love playing peek-a-boo with me. 
8.  You tell me cool stories about your life. 
9.  You picked out a really cool Mommy for me. 
10.  You make funny noises at me.
11.  You teach me really neat stuff.
12.  You smile at me even at 3 AM.
13.  You buy me cool stuff.
14.  You protect me.
15.  You are my super hero.
16.  You think that I am the coolest kid ever.
17.  You would do anything for me. 
18.  You have cool hair to pull. 
19.  You take me fun places. 
20.  You let me make a mess with all of my toys.  
21.   You read the best stories.
22.  You like to build stuff. 
23.  You are proud of me. 
24.  You always smile at me. 
25.  You sing me to sleep. 
26.  You give great hugs and kisses. 
27.  You act silly. 
28.  You will never stop loving me. 
29.  We love the same things, eating, sleeping, laughing and Mommy.
30.  I get to be like you when I grow up. 

Happy Birthday Jeff!! My wish for you is that the next 30 years are even better than your first 30!  I love you!!! - Shannon

2 comments:

Penni said...

Ok, you didn't tell me I would need a tissue for this one. Shannon you are super.

Annie Powell said...

That was so sweet! Jeff and Ryan are so blessed to have you in their lives!