Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Cutest. Ever.

Right before dinner tonight I came down with a terrible case of the hiccups.  Each time I would hiccup, Ryan would start cracking up.  Then Jeff discovered Ryan cracked up when he made the pig sound.  The video below is my attempt at faking hiccups and oinking like a pig.  The camera angle is not the best because Ryan likes to stop being cute and just stare at the camera when we take videos.  I hope this video makes you laugh as much as it made us laugh.  


2 comments:

Annie Powell said...

LOVE IT! This is one of those videos YOU will cherish for years to come even though Ryan may not feel the same way when he's a teen. You're such a good mommy and it's evident in the way Ryan loves you!

Jennifer said...

I teared up watching this video...I miss you guys! :)