Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Adventures in Baby Food...

As previously mentioned, I am making an attempt at making Ryan's food myself.  Last week my wonderful Sister-in-Law, Jenn, recommended that I purchase a magic bullet for blending up the food.  I ventured to Target today for the so-called Magic Bullet.  If you don't have one, you should get one.  I had tried using the food processor and the blender and could not quite get the right consistency with the baby food.  However with the Magic Bullet the purees come out perfect every single time.  

In my excitement, I went on a baby food making tear.  I made sweet potatoes, sweet peas, green beans, carrots, mango, peaches and applesauce!  Wow!  Everything was EASY and even tastes good.  I know that Ryan will gobble everything up.  The best part is all the veggies are organic and I know exactly what Ryan is getting!  

Next up...a margarita in the Magic Bullet.  For me though, not Ryan.  

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you like the Magic Bullet! We love ours!