Thursday, March 13, 2014

Where to start?

Since it has been so long since I last blogged, I am not even sure where to start.  I am going to start with a few phone pictures from the past week or so and then work to go back and catch up on some older favorites...and hopefully, keep up with the current stuff as we go.  :)

I have also been working (sort of) on a 365 project.  Sometime around mid-January I stopped uploading the pictures to the computer...YIKES!!  I have to go back and upload and edit about two months worth of daily pictures for the project (and find a few filler images for the days I was just plain lazy as well).  Hopefully I can tackle a full week at a time.

Here is a week in review --

we have reached the stage where if she naps in the car there is no hope for a regular nap that day.


took o and e to Build a Bear for the first time.  They LOVED it.  Ryan too.  


Cat in the Hat day at school.  Loved this! 


101 day of school celebration


kissy faced selfies.  




working on his homework..for now he enjoys homework (most of the time)


My workout buddy -- we did an Insanity class on my 32nd birthday.  


sis loves the rainbow loom but gets frustrated when trying to make bracelets.  


birthday dinner -- Ryan told everyone that it was my birthday and the kids were SO excited when they sang happy birthday to me.  




It finally happened -- no sister in my room



we got a much, much needed night out.  And my 4 year old picked out those earrings for my bday..aren't they great?!!


they can't bring treats for their birthday but get to donate a book to the library -- this was the one he chose and the kids love it.  He gets to be the first to check it out and gets to keep it for three weeks, he is very excited.  :) 

a very rare nap, in my bed of course. 




if she spots a "cado" then you better believe she is going to dig in.  She LOVES them..and salsa. 



No comments: