Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Don't want to forget..

There are a couple of things that I wanted to share quickly that I just want to make sure I remember. First up is one about Owen. Owen, you are a great sleeper! Some times you might not think you should go to bed but trust me you always end up falling asleep in seconds once you are in your bed, even if there are 10 or so seconds of tears. Once you wake up you are quiet as can be. I think you would be content to stay in your crib for most of the day if you could. When I come to get you 99.9% of the time you snuggle up as close as you can to me and you will happily stay that way for as long as I will let you. Yesterday after your nap I just let you cuddle for 10 minutes. It was so sweet. You are so sweet!!!

Ryan --- you have recently become scared of pretty much everything, or so you say. There are now monsters in our bathroom (although you can never tell me where they are, but you are sure they are in there). You see a spider out on the back deck while you are inside and state that you are scared of the spider. You are funny!

No comments: