18 things Owen loves at 18 months!
1. Mommy cuddles
2. Glasses - he will swipe yours if you aren't paying attention. :)
4. The book Snuggle Puppy. He will read very few books but this one is one that he requests over and over and over again. He loves it.
5. Splashing in the water.
7. Saying "cheese" for the camera.
8. Cake!!! Are there people out there that don't like cake?!?!?!
9. Anyone who remotely looks like they could be a Grandpa to him. He LOVES people in general but is especially fond of middle-aged men.
10. Crocs. He was constantly trying to wear Ryan's until we finally caved and bought him his own pair. He loves them!
11. Doing whatever his big brother Ryan is doing.
12. Being a helper.
13. His paci. He is officially an addict. I probably need to be a little more stern with allowing him to have it but really he only gets it if he is sleeping or if he is having a really, really rough day!
14. Being outside!
15. Chasing birds and/or ducks. Hey, it is super-duper fun to make them run/fly away!
16. Pointing out babies anywhere we go. Then he repeats baby baby baby over and over and over again while waving and pointing in their general direction. :)
17. Waving bye bye to every single airplane he sees. He will say "bye bye a pan" over and over and over again anytime he sees an airplane fly past.
18. Bubbles!!! The child asks for more more bubbles 1o0 times a day. He adores them and giggles with delight anytime we bring them out.