Sunday, January 3, 2010

Double Digits!!

I can't believe that Owen is 10 weeks old today! The time is going by so fast (I know that I say that all the time). Today I was actually boxing up a bunch of clothes that Owen has outgrown. Some of the things were outfits Ryan wore as a small baby as well. I was fighting back tears and trying to be strong while I was deciding what to keep and what to donate. I walked in with the box of clothes that I had packed up as "keepers" and asked Jeff, are we ever going to need these again? I cannot imagine not ever having another baby ---- so for now we'll see. :)

Anyway - Owen is 10 weeks old today and wearing size 2 diapers already! After he peed on me twice (while wearing a diaper) I decided it was time to move up. He is also now in 6 month clothes because he is very long. In the past couple of weeks he has really started smiling all the time. He has one of the most wonderful smiles I have ever seen in my life! He is sleeping like a champion and has actually gone through the entire night quite a few times (WOOHOO!). Most nights he is up once to eat and then goes right back to sleep which is just fine with me. Also in the past couple of weeks Owen has started cooing and he found his hands. He likes to get those little fists right in his mouth anytime he can.

Ryan is loving on Owen more and more every single day. It melts my heart when Ryan gives Owen a big hug or kiss. Ryan loves to bring blankets to cover up Owen and loves to give Owen a paci.

We are beyond blessed with two of the most wonderful and perfect little boys.

No comments: