Friday, April 25, 2008

6 weeks!!

Ryan is 6 weeks old today (officially at 5:45pm). It has been a whirlwind of a time for both Jeff and me the past month and a half. I can't even keep track of the days most of the time. I truly love being a mommy! Even when Ryan is up in the middle of the night and I can't keep my eyes open, I could not imagine life any other way.

Ryan has started a few new things in the past week or two. He loves to make spit bubbles now, he has started giving us smiles that we know are not from gas or making poopy diapers, he has started to "talk" to us, he is awake longer than just to eat now and he has started sleeping longer stretches at night (but not through the night yet). Ryan was born with a good amount of hair, but every day since it has been falling out. He started with a receeding hair line and now he pretty much only has hair on the back of his head.

Enjoy some wonderful pictures of our first 6 weeks with Ryan!!

Ryan at 6 weeks:


Ryan's first day at home:




Ryan & Grandpa Jerry:




Spending time in the bouncy chair & swing:



Ryan & Papa Paul:


No comments: