Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Comparison Picture

So people keep telling me that Ryan and Owen look so much a like and maybe it is because I am around them all the time, but I just don't see it like everyone else does. After looking at these two pictures I can see why people say that they look alike though. I see a lot of similarities in these pictures but still see SO many differences.



Now for Jeff and I as babies - not sure of our exact ages but I am guessing that each of us were around a year.

Things I notice -
Both kids get their chubby baby fat from - me (seriously - rolls in places where there are not joints!)
Ryan gets his baldness from - Jeff
Owen gets his hair from - me
Both boys have a similar chin to - me
Both boys are super cute thanks to - both of us!!! :)

What do you notice?

Jeff

sorry for the poor quality this is a pic of a pic - me


No comments: