Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Texas Wedding

Jeff's sister got married this past weekend!  She looked stunning.  Her husband, Alex, didn't look too bad either.  We are so very excited for Jennifer and Alex.  They were giddy both giddy the entire day.  We pray that they are able to have that same excitement and joy for one another throughout their lifetime.  Their wedding was fantastic.  We had so much fun.  My wonderful Mom watched Ryan the entire night so we were able to celebrate without worrying about our baby.  

The entire day was perfect!!  My only regret was not taking more pictures!  Although, I did make use of the cameras on the tables.  I did not seem to remember to use my own camera very much, and when I did the battery died.  Uggh!  Maybe my wonderful sister will let me have a few pictures once she gets them back!  

The Bride and Me getting pretty...


Jeff and I clean up pretty well...


This is a great family picture, but where is Jeff?


Father - Daughter dance

Jeff dancing with his sis

Their cute cake topper!


No comments: